Friday, April 18, 2008

17-04-2008, Thursday - My First Blog

Rahul was there for chat.... He made me angry.... He was very rude to her while chatting, he said... I asked him to beg her pardon and only after that we can chat....
He was about to cry..... I tried to hurt him intentionally.... At last what all I could do is to post Sorry message, in full teo pages in his scrapbook.....

Today Ansha was also there for chat.... she said that I'm indifferent to her these days... I had to admit it and I gave her the reason too....

Vineeth was there for chat.... I tried to "Chori" him.... It was beyond extend, I think.... He got a little bit angry???/ How ever I begged his pardon...


Today is Thakkudu's B'day... We couldn't buy anything for him..... I pity myself why I forgot this day........


Shanavas has caught Chicken Pox..... Amal had called him n he said that he can write the exam...
Ajmal is also suffereing from fever......

Chatting and surfing till late night......

Updated ma web page with DAC notes..... SUMMIT online conference today.... But no way... Yahoo Messengeris not working here....


Hmmm..... Aunti gave me n Ajmal Kanji.... At noon and at night... I have a slight head ache.... Prince is also suffering from head ache.. Amal is remaining at MH.... Aniz has gone home after yesterday's exam...

Vasu called me and asked if I have my first year C Lab manual with me... I said no, as I had given it to ma juniors for reference... They will give t back after use.. Vasu has got supplementary in C.

Vasu had asked me yesterday why I am indifferent to him.... There was an opinion from all ma friends that I always "Chori" Vasu... Yea I did... Now, I have tried ma best to stop it....
I have been trying to avoid him.... I dunno why.... he's changed these days very much.... very very much.... Why he seems to be not committed to others??? Or else, is it just my feeling??? I dunno.......



No comments: