Monday, April 21, 2008

20-04-2008, Sunday - Nothing studied so far

Tomorrow is COA Exam... Nothing studied so far... No tensed too... I wonder how I could manage to change myself from such a Goody-Goody chap to an irresponsible good for nothing fellow. I have not been studying these days... no these years.... My old friends would never believe it's me, if they see me now, indeed.

IPL is rocking.... I was before TV till late noon... Got parcel by Ashes, my junior... Hadn't had anything for breakfast n lunch.... I was tto hungry too.....

I was chatting with Aniz' cousin - Safarulla Khan... He's abroad as it's vacation here. Then he asked for Aniz.. I called him. Aniz asked me if I changed my attitude to him.. Actually, he thought that I was rude these days only to him... He always complains about my character... I am indifferent always... Is it?


How ever, i asked Aniz if he wants to join Amal when we get to MH. I asked it intentionally that I was eager to hear his answer. I dunno if he knows that I was just playing pranks.... Heheheh.... Aaah... Me!!!!!
Thas all for today............

No comments: