Friday, May 2, 2008

02-04-2008, Friday - Countdown Starts

Yea, it's true.... Jishad said that our countdown being at Crown has begun..... Just 4 or 5 days are left here..... We are gonna bid good bye to our lovely Crown, where we shared our feelings, joy, happiness, problems and what not..... It's a place which gave new dimension to friendship and brotherhood in my life......

Last day, a girl friend of mine told me that she's very happy. I asked why. I couldn't help laughing at her reply.... She replied that her room mate gave her glasses washed, and she regards it to be a great thing. Then I told her about boys' friendship here, then she, as usual, told me that "You guys are having real friendship and all... we are not..... Ok.....". Was she a bit angry??? I dunno.....


These days, it's my character that I hated the most. All say that we should have self-esteem and all.... Yea, I too do have... But sometimes, I can't agree with what I am.... There's an incident which made me think so, which happened yesterday, but it cannot be published here..... However, fact is that I don't come to know how much others suffer from my indifferent character....... Sometimes I feel if I am becoming a disturbance for some people too.... However, don't think that I am crazy, I am OK; but a person who always want to have a look at myself and refresh my character......


I can't go on writing more today.... See you all later.......



No comments: